Lost Pets

Report a Lost Pet:
To report a lost pet, please contact both the Cedar Valley Humane Society and Cedar Rapids Animal Control to file a LOST Report.  We are independent agencies – a report must be filed with both agencies.

Cedar Valley Humane Society – 319-362-6288
Cedar Rapids Animal Control – 319-286-5993

Once you’ve filed a report, follow these tips to find your pet F.A.S.T.

Report a Found Pet:
If you have found a stray pet, please be sure to contact both the CVHS and CRAC to file a FOUND Report….someone may be out there desperately trying to locate their missing companion.

Printer friendly version